The following ways are methods you may use to pay a bill:
- Mail a check, money order or your credit/debit card information to our center.
- Call us directly and pay over the phone with your credit/debit card.
AFC Urgent Care – Englewood
901 W. Hampden Ave., Suite 103
Englewood, CO 80110
- Pay your bill conveniently online
(We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and HSA cards)
**PATIENTS** You can only pay your bill online for the Englewood, CO location. If you received medical care from another AFC location you must pay them directly as this payment website is only for patients for who received services from AFC Urgent Care Englewood.
- Follow these easy steps to pay your bill:
- Step 1: Enter the patient name as it appears on the statement
- Step 2: Enter the account number from the statement
- Step 3: Complete the payment details and click Continue.
- Once you submit the completed online form, you will be asked
to confirm the information, upon confirmation, you will receive a receipt.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have as they pertain to the bill we mailed you or how you can make a payment. Please call us at 303-761-1699 and ask to speak to our Center Administrator. For questions about your Explanation of Benefits or specifics about your individual insurance plan please contact your insurance carrier.